Monday, March 19, 2012

A, B, C... the Crime Fiction Alphabet returns in 2012

From October 2009 to April 2010 a group of keen crime fiction bloggers participated in the excellent Crime Fiction Alphabet series created by my fellow Anzac and book blogger Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise. Each week bloggers would post about a crime fiction author whose first or last name started with the letter of the week, or a crime fiction title that began with that letter of the alphabet.

The series returned in 2011, when I decided to really challenge myself by only writing about New Zealand crime fiction for the 26 posts - somehow, I managed to do it (even with the likes of 'X' etc, which are hard enough to find when you've got the whole world of crime fiction to choose from).

You can read a wrap-up of my 2009/2010 posts here.

I'm pleased to report that the Crime Fiction Alphabet will now return in 2012. You can read all about it, and sign up for it, at Kerrie's blog here. Perhaps, like I did in 2011, you could set yourself a themed challenge. Either way, it should be a lot of fun again. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment