Thursday, August 5, 2010

Peter Robinson, Inspector Banks, and BAD BOY

Phew! I've been on a bit of a run of big-name author interviews lately. Following my recent interview with James Lee Burke (for the article published in last weekend's Canvas magazine), on Friday I interviewed 2010 CWA Cartier Diamond Dagger recipient Val McDermid, and yesterday I interviewed multiple Ned Kelly Award winner Michael Robotham - both of who are visiting New Zealand in the coming weeks.

Tonight (in about three hours) I'm interviewing another 'heavy hitter' of the crime fiction world; Peter Robinson, creator of the beloved hero, Inspector Banks. Robinson is also touring Australia and New Zealand in August, in support of his latest Banks novel, BAD BOY, which is about to be released. I will have more about his NZ tour details soon.

In the meantime, here is a bit of a audio-visual quick squiz at BAD BOY. You can watch a little 'teaser trailer' about the latest Banks adventure here:





And here is Robinson himself talking about the background to the story (with some nice footage of the Yorkshire dales setting too):





If there are any questions you desperately want me to ask Peter Robinson, get a comment in quick and I'll do my best to include them.

No comments:

Post a Comment