Sunday, December 24, 2017

Thank you and Merry Christmas



























Seasons greetings to all our crime-loving readers. I'll be taking a little break over the festive season, spending time with friends and family back home in New Zealand for a few weeks. I may post occasionally, but won't be back to regular posting until February. Lots to look forward to in 2018 - we've got some great new 9mm interviews coming up, plus plenty of reviews and more.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, spending time with friends and family and full of holiday cheer. Thanks for reading this year. From the beginning Crime Watch has been a 'passion project' on the side of whatever else I've been doing, and gone through lots of ebbs and flows. I appreciate you all for reading, sharing, and commenting (or sending me feedback in other ways).

Have a lovely holiday season. See you again in 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment