Saturday, May 10, 2014

Death in a small village: feature on Camilla Lackberg


This past week's issue of the New Zealand Listener included a feature article I wrote on the wonderful Camilla Lackberg, the Swedish crime writing sensation who is visiting New Zealand and Australia this month. I had the pleasure of meeting Camilla in Harrogate in 2012, and it was fun to interview her again for this article. She arrives in New Zealand this week, and will be appearing at events in Christchurch and Auckland (the latter as part of the Auckland Writers Festival), before heading across the ditch to Australia, where she'll appear at the Sydney Writers Festival. I'm looking forward to catching up with her in person again there, since I've crossed the ditch myself.

If you're a Listener subscriber, you can read my feature article here.

More to follow re: Lackberg's Australasian events.

No comments:

Post a Comment